February 2, 2011

Janice

Janice is a fellow high school youth group leader at our church. Nate and I have had the privilege of working with her over the past 2 years, and she continues to bless us with her wisdom, guidance, and fun personality. 
At our last youth group meeting, Janice led a discussion with several students who have traveled to Kenya on a mission trip with the church. Janice also went to Kenya with the church, and has so many interesting stories from her time there. It was such a joy to see Janice lead the students the other night. She has a passion for Jesus and helping students find their way to Him. She never hesitates to jump in on the icebreakers and games we play with the students. She even came to JumpStreet with us for our Christmas party. I love the way Janice always helps us bring our plans for youth group back to the heart of the matter - Jesus and prayer. Janice, I truly love you and the way you interact with people. (I know the students love you too!) Youth group just wouldn't be the same without you! 
Looking forward to our prayer series with the students!
Love, Andrea 

No comments:

Post a Comment